Effective, Safe Flood Damage Cleanup in Fredonia
Fredonia Storm Flooding and Damage Assistance with SERVPRO
Once the shock wears off that you have experience flooding after a storm, you need to get the water cleaned up and your Fredonia home back in order. It is natural to think about setting up fans and breaking out the wet vac to try to pull up water, but you risk not knowing where moisture is lurking. SERVPRO features IICRC-certified technicians trained to handle contaminated floodwater while ensuring no lingering moisture is left to cause costly secondary damage. We always make your home “Like it never even happened.”
Whenever you have flood damage after Fredonia storms, you need to think about important decisions regarding repair and drying. The longer you wait, the more damage adds up, and the potential for mold growth multiples. With a single phone call to the SERVPRO customer care team, you can have a crew at your door and ready to start the storm flood assessment within hours.
SERVPRO Follows Proven Protocols for Flood Cleanup Efficiency and Safety
- PPE – All of our crew wears the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering your home to perform water removal services and restoration.
- Standing Water – We have powerful extraction tools, pumps, and everything necessary to pull up standing water quickly to help lessen the damage.
- Moisture – Our trained crew knows how to follow the path of water migration, which allows us to locate every area where moisture might be hiding.
- Drying – We ensure your interior gets thoroughly dried with industrial-grade fans, dehumidifiers, and specialized tools like drying mats.
- Cleaning – All surfaces get the complete treatment, including cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing so that all bacteria get removed and there are no musty odors left behind.
Whenever you have flood damage and require help from trained professionals, you can trust our crew at SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia. Give us a call for 24-hour emergency response at (716) 952-6401.