For Fire Damage Restoration in Your Dunkirk Home, Seek Professional Help
How SERVPRO Performs Fire Damage Restoration in Dunkirk
Damage after a fire comes from the smoke, ash, flames, and the water firefighters used to curb the fire. This can make the restoration process too complex to carry out without the help of a professional restorer.
SERVPRO has all the equipment, workforce, and skill needed to conduct fire damage restoration in your Dunkirk residence. We have certified technicians who make the fire damage seem "Like it never even happened." The process we follow might vary from one house to the other, but the general outline is as follows:
- Assessment of the degree of the damage to the minutest of details to create a proper restoration plan.
- Strengthening and isolating unsafe areas and protecting the unaffected areas from the elements that might cause further damage.
- Removal of soot and smoke residues from the walls, ceilings, and other structures and items we can salvage using air scrubbers.
- For full-restoration work to begin, we clean and sanitize all affected property and then haul away unsalvageable materials.
- SERVPRO's final process always includes our attempts to get your house back to its former state to the smallest detail possible through repairs.
When cleaning the contents of your house, our SERVPRO team can use the spray and wipe technique, a wet-cleaning process where we apply the cleaning product using a spray bottle and then wipe the surface using a clean towel. The spray allows us to mist the cleaning product onto the surface we are cleaning. In this method, our restorers have more control over the amount of the cleaning product to apply. This method works best for materials that might get damaged when saturated with the cleaning agent.
After cleaning, our SERVPRO technicians can perform different repair and reconstruction procedures, including floorboard removal and replacement, painting, marble flooring repair, drywall replacement, and major carpentry projects.
Do not sit back and watch as your house deteriorates after a fire. Contact SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia, at (716) 952-6401 for swift and effective restoration.