Water Damage in Dunkirk Needs Professional Attention
SERVPRO Efficiently Handles Water Damage in Dunkirk Homes
I have water damage in my home, what should I do? The devastation caused by water damage can be immense, but acting fast can help minimize the damage that your house incurs. You must take immediate restoration steps with the help of professional restorers to reduce the water intrusion's impact on your home, family, and life.
SERVPRO has the professional assistance you need to handle water damage in your Dunkirk home. Regardless of the cause of water damage to your property, we can provide a complete menu of service options to restore it, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Repairing the source of the leak
- Water removal
SERVPRO follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification's classification of water damage and groups it into four classes:
- Class 1 water damage occurs when there has been minimal water absorption, with porous materials making up less than 5% of the affected area.
- Class 2 water damage occurs when porous materials make up 5-40% of the area impacted.
- Class 3 water damage occurs when the porous materials account for more than 40% of the area impacted.
- Class 4 water damage occurs when materials with lower permeance like plaster, concrete, and hardwood deeply absorb water.
These classifications help our SERVPRO team devise the best plan to restore your house to its former glory. Our technicians can use portable extractors to remove the standing water from your home. This is a step we take to avoid the multiplication of the damages.
We can dry your property to stabilize the environment. The drying process depends on the extent of water damage. We can use state-of-the-art air movers and dehumidifiers to increase evaporation and remove moisture from the flooring, the subflooring, and the carpets. Our SERVPRO technicians maintain a balanced drying system that ensures that the amount of moisture being evaporated from the air does not exceed the amount of moisture being dehumidified from the air.
Don't watch as your home gets ruined after water damage. Contact SERVPRO of Dunkirk, Fredonia, at (716) 952-6401 for swift, efficient, pocket-friendly restoration that makes the incident seem "Like it never even happened."